Jeffrey C. Semko is the owner of the Semko Law Office. Previously, Mr. Semko served as a Deputy Prosecutor with the Lake County Prosecutor’s Office from 2009 to 2012 where he tried primarily felony cases. Since starting his own office, Mr. Semko has focused his practice on criminal and family law.
Licenses and Admisssions
Mr. Semko is licensed in Indiana and admitted to practice in all state and appellate courts in Indiana, as well as the federal U.S. District Courts of Indiana.
- Member of the Criminal Bar Section of the Lake County Bar Association
- Past president of the Purdue Club of Northwest Indiana
- Currently serves on the board of the association of the Purdue Club of Northwest Indiana
- Juris Doctorate, Thomas M Cooley Law School (2008)
- Political Science and Psychology from Purdue University (2003)
- LexisNexis Professional Research Certified
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Record Expungements
- Family Law
- Personal Injury & Accident Law
- Wills and Power of Attorney
- Civil Litigation